Beverly Morrison Caesar, affectionately called Pastor Bev, is the wife of Bishop Roderick R. Caesar, Senior, Overseer of Bethel Gospel Tabernacle, Jamaica N.Y. In addition to her husband of 30+ years, she is also blessed with 3 daughters, her miracle son Roderick, III, 2 granddaughters and 2 grandsons.
Pastor Bev has a B.S. Degree from Hunter College and a B.Th. degree from Bethel Bible Institute, where she is now a professor. She devotes her time firstly to her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, secondly to her family and thirdly to the ministries to which she has been called.
- Ordained Minister and Associate Pastor in Bethel Gospel Tabernacle.
- She serves on the Executive Committee of the Women’s Prayer Summit, a tri-state prayer ministry attended by over 6,000 women from all denominations and ethnicities.
- Missions Director: organizes missions trips working in poverty stricken areas in Jamaica, West Indies.
- Founder and Executive Director of the Veronica Morrison Foundation: serving women and children around the world providing scholarships, housing, food, education and clothing.
- Assists in the March of Dimes Faith-Based initiatives.
- Founder and Executive Director of Arts and Christian Theater (A.C.T.): a faith based theatrical company which produces over 10 plays per year and includes members of the community in all facets of the production.
- Founder and Executive Director of A.C.T. Studios: a theater program which provides training and exposure to the dramatic arts to inner city communities.
- Playwright: Wrote and directed five off-Broadway plays, the most recent being the blockbuster hit titled The Hedge – a 21st Century Adaptation of the Life of Job.
- Author: Her book is titled Experiencing the 25th Hour, and her newest book titled Three Decades Later: Experiencing The 30th Year - The Addendum.